Worshiping the Lord as a life style is very much at the core and heart of Manly Life. There are so any ways we can worship him in our work place, schools, universities, families and marriages. There is something ornately powerful in coming together as a church and magnifying the Lord in songs of praise and worship through all life ups and down, trauma’s and triumphs.
Our Goal and desire as a worship team is to connect the heart of man to Jesus and point people to the cross where they can find freedom and life. To bring an offering of worship that is sweet and pleasing to God’s ears and heart, to bring our best to him, but also bring ourselves just as we are in humility and in spirit and in truth.
We are a team passionate about God and worshiping his name, we are devoted to seeking his face and more of his incredible grace and presence in our lives. We believe worshiping the Lord has power to heal, save, restore and set people free.
Our heart is to know his transforming presence infinately and to see the lost come to know him through powerful songs of praise and worship.
We have big vision for worship and creative arts at Manly life. If you are a musician, singer, songwriter, sound and production engineer, dancer or actor we are excited to hear from you. Our gifts were always meant to bring glory to God.
We understand and appreciate people lead busy lives, and balance is of essence, so there are options of being rostered weekly, fortnightly or monthly on either the am or pm services.
We are a team committed to excellence and supporting one another in creating a wonderful and free space for the church to worship.
- For the AM service, the band meets at 8:00am to practice.
- For the PM service, the band meets at 3:30pm to practice.
- Practice the song charts through the week that will be emailed out to you so that we can bring our best.
- Turn up on time for practice so we can get the most out of our short rehearsals
- Be actively seeking God throughout the week and coming with a heart that’s open and ready for God to move through you.
- It’s not about us! Our aim is to lead the church into the presence of God, not perform songs for them.
For any further questions contact: Evie on 0421 284 150.
Click here to go back to the Ministries page